Forms for resourcing

Find all resourcing forms on this page.


Level of compliance Main audience Other


  • Principals and Tumuaki
  • Administrators
  • Boards
  • Teachers and Kaiako

Schools should know where to find information about their staffing and funding entitlements and any options to receive additional entitlements.

  • Staffing forms – includes teacher time allowances and emergency staffing
  • Funding – includes forms for funding and changing bank account
  • Roll returns – electronic attendance register
Staffing forms Related web page
Beginning Teacher time allowance [DOCX, 57 KB] Beginning teachers
Emergency staffing claim form [DOCX, 58 KB] Emergency staffing scheme
Outreach service staffing transfer form [DOCX, 77 KB]  
Overseas teacher time allowance [DOCX, 59 KB] Overseas teachers
Programme maintenance allowance [DOCX, 55 KB] Programme Maintenance Allowance
Provisional roll review form [DOCX, 81 KB] Provisional roll reviews
Retrained teacher time allowance [DOCX, 58 KB] Retrained teachers
Specialist Classroom Teacher and Specialist Teacher application form [DOCX, 52 KB] Allowances for specialist teachers and specialist classroom teachers
Staffing roll change request form [DOCX, 58 KB] Staffing for roll growth

Staffing Transfer form [DOCX, 59 KB]

Staffing transfer agreements

Surplus Staffing report form [DOCX, 57 KB]

Surplus staffing applications

Te Atakura Teacher Time Allowance [DOCX, 51 KB]      

Te Atakura time allowances
U1 and U2 first time principal development release time [DOCX, 54 KB] U1 and U2 first time principal development release
Reading recovery travel claim application [DOCX, 79 KB] Reading recovery travel reimbursement
Vaccine mandate relief staff support scheme 2022 Application Form(external link) Vaccine Mandate Relief Support Scheme | Te Mahau(external link) 
Funding forms Related web page
Additional relief teacher funding Additional Relief teacher funding
Additional relief teacher funding – RT2 Sporting and cultural leave [DOCX, 57 KB]

Additional Relief teacher funding for sporting and cultural leave

Bank account change [DOC, 43 KB] Changing your bank account details
Board by-election reimbursement [DOCX, 62 KB] Board elections funding(external link)

Extraordinary roll growth funding application (Primary Schools only) [DOCX, 62 KB]

Extraordinary roll growth funding application (Full Primary, Intermediate, Secondary and Area Schools) [DOCX, 55 KB]

Extraordinary roll growth

Heat light and water application form [DOCX, 53 KB] Heat light and water funding
Hostel Staff Wage Subsidy application form [DOCX, 154 KB]  
Technology MoU [DOC, 62 KB] Technology provision for Years 7 and 8 students

Technology provider change [DOCX, 54 KB]

COVID-19 Vaccination Adverse Reaction - Non-teaching Staff Reimbursement Claim Form [DOCX, 54 KB] Advice for schools/kura – Education in New Zealand(external link)
COVID-19 additional relief funding Non-teaching Staff Reimbursement Claim Form 022022(external link) [DOCX, 64 KB] COVID-19 Protection Framework – Additional relief funding for Term 1, 2022(external link)
Vaccine Mandate Relief Staff Support Scheme 2022 Application Form [XLSX, 28 KB] Vaccine Mandate Relief Support Scheme | Te Mah(external link) 
Roll returns Related web page 

Electronic Attendance register form [PDF, 175 KB]

Attendance registers

Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback