Kei Tua o te Pae
Kei Tua o te Pae/Assessment for Learning: Early Childhood Exemplars is a best-practice guide that will help teachers continue to improve the quality of their teaching.
The exemplars are a series of books that will help teachers to understand and strengthen children's learning. It also shows how children, parents and whānau can contribute to this assessment and ongoing learning.
We are making improvements to our Download-to-Print functionality, so if you want a printed copy there are PDF versions available at the bottom of the main cover page.
Licensing Criteria Cover
- Book 1: An introduction to Kei Tua o te Pae – He whakamōhiotanga ki Kei Tua o te Pae
- Book 2: Sociocultural assessment – He aromatawai ahurea pāpori
- Book 3: Bicultural assessment – He aromatawai ahurea rua
- Book 4: Children contributing to their own assessment – Ngā huanga tamariki ki tō rātou aromatawai
- Book 7: Assessment for learning: Continuity – Te aromatawai me te ako: Motukore
- Book 8: Assessment for infants and toddlers – He aromatawai kōhungahunga, tamariki
- Book 9: Inclusive assessment – Te kāhui aromatawai
- Book 11: The strands of Te Whāriki: Belonging – Ngā taumata whakahirahira ki Te Whāriki: Mana Whenua
- Book 12: The strands of Te Whāriki: Well-being – Ngā taumata whakahirahira ki Te Whāriki: Mana Atua
- Book 13: The strands of Te Whāriki: Exploration – Ngā taumata whakahirahira ki Te Whāriki: Mana Aotūroa
- Book 14: The strands of Te Whāriki: Communication – Ngā taumata whakahirahira ki Te Whāriki: Mana Reo
- Book 15: The strands of Te Whāriki: Contribution – Ngā taumata whakahirahira ki Te Whāriki: Mana Tangata
- Book 16: An introduction to books 17-20 – He Whakamōhiotanga ki ngā Pukapuka 17-20
- Book 17: Oral, visual and written literacy – Te Kōrero, te Titiro, me te Pānui-Tuhi
- Book 18: Mathematics – Pāngarau
- Book 19: The Arts – Ngā Toi
- Book 20: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) – Te Hangarau Pārongo me te Whakawhitwhiti