Pay, leave and personal development

Find out about pay, allowances, benefits and other entitlements for primary, secondary and area school teachers and principals.



Superannuation for principals and teachers

If you’re shifting schools

Non-teaching time for teachers

Leave for principals and teachers

Professional development

Surplus staffing

Leaving your job

Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback