TELA+ digital devices for teachers and principals
TELA+ is a digital device leasing scheme for eligible teaching staff in state and state integrated schools.
|Level of compliance||Main audience||Other|
Teaching staff from state or state-integrated schools must meet eligibility criteria in order to join the scheme. Joining is strongly recommended.
- Digital devices for lease
- Who can join the scheme
- How to join the scheme
- If you're an existing member
The scheme offers selected devices from Acer, Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft. The range of devices includes laptops, tablets and Chromebooks.
Devices are leased for 3 years and the scheme includes user support.
Schools must be state or state integrated.
Teachers must be:
- permanent full time or part time (at least 50% full-time equivalent) teacher
- working with Years 1-13 classes
- relieving for a permanent position in Year 1-13 classes. (Long term relievers are only eligible if they're relieving for a permanent position that doesn't have a digital device).
If you’re not a member and want to join the scheme (and you meet the eligibility criteria), phone or email the TELA+ helpdesk.
Freecall (NZ only): 0800 438 468
Visit the TELA website for more information about the scheme, and details about each of the devices available for lease.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback