2017 Early Childhood Education Complaints and Incidents Report
The Report summarises complaints and incident notifications about licensed early childhood education services and ngā kōhanga reo, and certificated playgroups (early learning services) received by the Ministry of Education in 2017. This is the fifth report about complaints and the second to include incidents.
Complaints received in 2017 identified that a small number of services did not meet our expectations for ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of children.
The 2017 Early Childhood Education Complaints and Incidents Report details the number, content and nature of complaints and incidents received by the Ministry, as well as the level of action taken in response.
- ECE Complaints and Incidents received by the Ministry of Education in 2017 [HTML version]
- ECE Complaints and Incidents received by the Ministry of Education in 2017 [PDF, 402 KB]
- Table summarising ECE complaints received in 2017 [PDF, 577 KB]
- Table summarising ECE incident notifications received in 2017 [PDF, 283 KB]
- Find out more about the ECE complaints process for parents, whānau, staff and the community(external link)
- Contact ECE.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you have difficulty accessing these documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback