Schools payroll remediation
The Ministry is working to remediate current and former school employees who have not received the correct entitlements.
It involves understanding the causes and impacts of known issues, fixing the errors and making remediation payments to those who are owed them.
At this stage, we are making payments related to:
- final pay when ending a job
- KiwiSaver remediation and compensation
- SSRSS and TRSS superannuation compensation
- Holidays Act remediation.
If you are entitled to remediation, we’ll contact you directly when we’re ready to make a payment.
If you’ve left the school sector, we’ll use your last known contact details. If your details have changed, you can update your contact information by registering on the Schools Payroll Remediation Portal.
If you have questions about schools payroll remediation, the best way to get in touch is via our:
You can also contact the team by:
- emailing email@example.com
- calling 0800 439 333(external link) (8am - 5pm, Monday – Friday).
Find out more
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback