Starting a centre-based ECE service
Click on the links below for information on starting a centre-based licensed early learning service.
- Administration records
- Annual plan
- Applying for network approval
- Applying for a licence
- Checklist for renovating an existing building or building a new service
- Designing and building your new ECE service premises
- Designing and building – step-by-step guide
- Designing your early childhood service to comply with the licensing criteria
- Early childhood education and care regulations
- Fees and funding
- Furniture, fittings and equipment
- Governance and management roles and responsibilities
- Health and safety standards and emergencies
- Managing your service
- Philosophy statement
- Preparing for staff employment
- Preparing policies, procedures and processes
- The Early Learning Information (ELI) System
- Roles and responsibilities in a centre-based education and care service
- Suggested equipment for licensed ECE services
- What is an early childhood education and care centre?
Sorry, your search query did not return any results.