The 2023 Ministerial Youth Advisory Group announced
Four young people will join the eight current members for the 2023 Ministerial Youth Advisory Group (YAG).
Started in 2018, the YAG was established to provide an opportunity for young people to share their experiences and perspectives on education with the Minister for Education and the Ministry to help inform how we improve the education system.
The 2023 YAG are:
- Laila Baghdad, Wellington (new member)
- Toby Mills, Otago (new member)
- Hazel Rodney, Hamilton (new member)
- Mackay Thomson, Kāpiti (new member)
- Eniselini Ali, Auckland
- Tanin Cain, Auckland
- Harshinni Nayyar, Whangārei
- Te Atamihi Papa, Otorohanga
- Malakai Tahaafe, Christchurch
- Harlow Tran-Lawrence, Auckland
- Daisy Tumataroa, Taumarunui
- Jayden van Dyk, Hamilton
To find out more, visit our YAG page.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback