Connected Ako: Digital and Data for Learning
Digital and Data for Learning is a 10-year strategy to guide the digital and data direction of New Zealand Government education agencies.
It draws from the Government’s Digital Strategy for Aotearoa to explore the opportunities and challenges for the education sector.
This work is led by three education agencies, which will develop priorities and plans based on the strategy:
- Ministry of Education (MoE)
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA)
- Tertiary Education Commission (TEC).
The following broader education agencies contributed to the strategy and will use it to inform and guide their own plans and decisions:
- Education New Zealand (ENZ)
- Education Payroll Limited
- Education Review Office (ERO)
- Network for Learning (N4L)
- Teaching Council
- Te Aho o Te Kura Pounamu (Te Kura)
- Research Education Advanced Network New Zealand (REANNZ).
Te Puna Kōrero – digital success stories
To illustrate the strategy, we’ve developed Te Puna Kōrero, a series of stories spotlighting success in digital from across the New Zealand education sector.
Learn about interesting projects and approaches using digital tools from early childhood, the compulsory schooling sector, alternative education, and tertiary education.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback