Asking Aotearoa New Zealand about Education
This survey is part of us making sure that we are listening to Aotearoa New Zealand.
Why do we want to hear from you?
It’s essential we hear your voice as your response will help us:
- understand what you want and need from education
- know how, where and when you want to hear from us
- keep improving how we provide education.
We’ve made it easy for you to take the survey:
- English survey(external link)
- Te reo Māori survey(external link)
- Samoan survey(external link)
- Tongan survey (external link)
- Simplified Chinese survey(external link)
The survey will only take 10-15 minutes and your response will not be linked to you. The survey is anonymous.
We want you to join our research team
We are looking for people across Aotearoa to join our research team. You can do this by entering your email address when you complete the survey and have a chance of winning one of six $200 education-related prizes.
If you join our research team, we will email you occasionally with more questions, and opportunities to continue to share your thoughts. The Terms and Conditions give you the information you need about the prize draw.
Terms and Conditions for the prize draw are available in:
- English(external link)
- Te reo Māori(external link)
- Samoan(external link)
- Tongan(external link)
- Simplified Chinese(external link)
You can find more information about why we are surveying Aotearoa on Kōrero Mātauranga website(external link).
Thanks for your help!
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback