Starting a home-based ECE service
This is a guide for service providers interested in establishing a licensed home-based education and care service.
- Administration records
- Applying for network approval
- Applying for a licence
- Annual plan
- Developing policies - Home-based services
- Early childhood education and care regulations
- Fees and funding
- Governance and management roles and responsibilities
- Health and safety standards and emergencies
- Home-based education and care premises and facilities
- Home-based service operating models
- How can providers meet the gain or reward requirement?
- Managing your service
- Philosophy statement
- Recruitment of staff and educators for your home-based education and care service
- The Early Learning Information (ELI) System
- Roles and responsibilities in a home-based education and care service
- The home-based education and care home environment
- Suggested equipment for home-based ECE services
- What is a home-based education and care service?
Sorry, your search query did not return any results.