Kia Manawaroa is the Ministry's pānui for whānau Māori with children in the education system, and includes information about COVID-19 changes.
Ko te kaupapa matua o Kia Manawaroa, he whakapāho pānui mo ngā whānau Māori me ā rātou tamariki e noho ana ki raro i te tawharau o Te Tāhūhū o te Mātauranga.
This issue of Kia Manawaroa covers:
- Tō Uru Raumati - do you have yours?
- Vaccination requirements for whānau coming onsite
- Te Wā Tuku Reo Māori campaign wins global prize
- Whānau wellbeing, support with kai, housing and other essentials
- Getting vaccinated or tested
- Tangihanga, funerals, and guidance for marae
- Education at Level 3
- Education at Level 2
- Learning support, disabilities, and other needs
- More information
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback