- National mentoring service for Māori and Pasifika students
- Bullying prevention and response
- Guidelines for reporting child abuse and neglect
- Education service for youth courts
- Information on international and exchange students
- Supporting young people with stress, anxiety or depression
The National mentoring service for Māori and Pasifika students is aimed at supporting young Māori and Pasifika students to achieve NCEA.
Bullying prevention and response is a guide for schools providing practical advice on how to prevent bullying and respond effectively when it does occur.
Go to the reporting child abuse guidelines to help set up an agreed approach for reporting child abuse and neglect.
The Ministry of Education's education services to youth courts throughout New Zealand.
- International student visitors
- Student exchange approvals
- Exchange Programmes which meet the Code of Practice for International Students
The guidelines for supporting young people with stress anxiety or depression will help you to support a young person who may be suffering mild to moderate mental health issues.
These guidelines have been developed as part of the Youth Mental Health Project.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback