#ToaReo │#ReoChampion Competition: Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply for the #ToaReo │#ReoChampion Competition posted on Facebook, Tik Tok and Instagram from 22 August to 16 September 2022.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
- Groups may enter but will only be eligible for one prize.
- Ministry of Education staff (employees and contractors) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
How to enter
- To enter the competition:
- Post your toa reo Māori │te reo champion and explain why you have chosen them
- Use either of the hashtags #ToaReo │#ReoChampion
- Entries must be received by 12pm 16 September 2022 to be eligible. EXTENDED to 5pm 16 September 2022.
- Ministry of Education reserves the right at its sole discretion to reject bulk entries that it considers have been generated using software to generate multiple entries.
- Fifty of the best judged entries will be chosen by Ministry of Education. Each winner will receive two prize packs, one for themselves and one for their toa reo Māori │te reo champion.
- Winners of the competition will be announced publicly on the Ministry of Education’s Instagram by Friday 23 September. Winners are to email TePetihana.email@example.com to claim their prize.
- If a prize has not been claimed by emailing TePetihana.firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of being announced the prize, the Ministry of Education may award it to another entrant.
- The Ministry of Education’s award of prizes is final and no correspondence will not be entered into.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash, in whole or in part.
- The prize is subject to change without notice but a suitable replacement will be provided.
- By entering the competition entrants authorise the Ministry of Education to use any personal information provided by the person submitting and entrant for publicity purposes in relation to this competition in any media.
- By entering the competition, entrants confirm they have read and understood the terms and conditions of this competition.
- All decisions made by Ministry of Education in regard to any part of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Ministry of Education reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, illegal or illegible entries.
- No late entries will be accepted and the Ministry of Education accepts no responsibility for any entries lost or delayed, including as a result of technical, telecommunication or website errors.
If there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions you may contact us at TePetihana.email@example.com.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback