Schools' Planning and reporting
Planning and reporting documents consist of your charter and analysis of variance. These documents need to be sent to us by 1 March each year.
The Education Amendment Bill (introduced on 8 February 2018) proposes extending the starting date for the new planning and reporting framework for state and state integrated schools out until 1 January 2020. Find out more on the Education Amendment Bill 2018 page.
Setting targets for the coming year, regularly reviewing progress and evaluating what's been achieved means your school will be better placed to ensure all students can achieve educational success.
A copy of the analysis of variance also needs to be included in the annual report.
- Preparing your documents and using templates
- Resources to help your school or kura develop or update your planning and reporting documents
- Examples of planning and reporting documents from schools and kura
- Submitting your documents
- Publishing your documents online
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback