Accessibility information for Mātauranga House (National Office)
The main access to National Office is by steps from Bowen Street or street access from Mowbray Street (off Bolton Street).
Disabled people can access Mātauranga House by the steps or via Mowbray Street which provides the following options (see map below):
- Wheelchair access via The Terrace into Bolton Street and Mowbray Street footpaths and onto the ramp leading to the Main Entrance
- Drop off by taxi or vehicle at the end of the street noting that you may have to enter the ramp via the footpath in front of the Reserve Bank Mowbray Street entrance
- Arranging access to two accessible car parks available in the upper basement (Level -1) by contacting The Concierge Team (04 463 8696) or emailing Mātauranga House Concierge (email@example.com)
- From the upper basement (Level -1) you can access Level 1 (Main Entrance) using the Building Lifts. (Note that a wheelchair is also available for booking)
- You can also request assistance to be met on arrival by contacting your meeting host or Concierge.
Map showing accessible entrance and carpark entry for National office
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback