Attendance and the School Strike 4 Climate
A third Strike 4 Climate is planned for Friday 27 September. Your school may wish to consider how it will manage any non-attendance and messages for students, families and whānau.
Some of these considerations may include:
- your existing attendance management plan – is an event of this nature already reflected in your plan?
- deciding how you will code any absences in your student management system (noting the principal can use their discretion over any specific student absence)
- safety considerations and messaging for students who plan to attend any organised events
- if students are attending organised events on the day, are they allowed to wear school uniform?
- communicating key information in advance of the event to students, families and whānau.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback