Applying to the Teacher-led Innovation Fund (TLIF)
Information for schools, kura, early learning services me ngā Kōhanga Reo about applying to the Teacher-led Innovation Fund (TLIF). Applications close on 22 February 2018.
All teachers in state and state integrated kura/schools, certified teachers in early learning services, and kaiako in kōhanga reo holding Tohu Whakapakari are eligible to apply. Teachers working within and across Communities of Learning | Kāhui Ako are encouraged to collaboratively develop their TLIF project proposal.
- Read the Teacher-led Innovation Fund guide [PDF, 3.4 MB]
- Complete the TLIF project proposal form [DOCX, 1.5 MB]
- When your proposal is finished submit it using our online form (external link) . All proposals need to be submitted by 12pm, 22 February 2018.
- Our library offers help with research (external link)
- Implementing a teacher-led inquiry: What matters? (exec summary of 2016 NZCER report) [PDF, 735 KB]
- Implementing inquiry: what can be learned from the Round 1 TLIF projects (NZCER full research report 2016) [PDF, 1 MB]
- Lessons learnt from the 2015/2016 application process [PDF, 437 KB]
- The Essential Guide to Professional Learning: Innovation (Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership) (external link)
Information on action plans
- A strong proposal includes a clear description of what the project would look like in action and shows how the team will address the inquiry questions Our resource will help you prepare your action plan. Go to our writing an action plan resource (external link) [DOCX, 66 KB] for information and exemplars to help you prepare your own action plan.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback