Learning tools and resources
Our aim in this section is to provide you with a variety of resources and ideas that you can use to support children in their learning.
- Awareness days/weeks, including World War 1
- Early Intervention Services
- He Māpuna te Tamaiti | Supporting Social and Emotional Competence
- Making the most of your museum visit [PDF 7097KB](external link) - a University of Waikato resource for early childhood teachers
- Play ideas for playgroups
- Te Mahi Whai Hua | Quality in Action [PDF 548KB] - this document includes references to legislation which is now out of date, but the messages in the document are still relevant.
We will add more resources to this page over time. Let us know if you have any ideas for resources you would like to see here.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback