If you collect, hold or use personal information, you must comply with the Privacy Act.
Personal information is any information that relates to an individual and could identify them.
Sometimes there are good reasons for sharing this information. . If you are sharing information, you need to be sure that the sharing is within the law and that you follow the right processes to keep the information safe.
The guide below applies to sharing learning support information in groups. It contains practical suggestions based on real scenarios, a consent checklist and protocol templates.
We will add to the guidance on this page over time to cover a wide range of situations where you might need to share information.
Guide for groups sharing learning support information
- Introduction to the sharing information guide
- Sharing personal information
- Sharing aggregate information
- Sharing information about an individual without identifying them
- Find out more about sharing information
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback