Flu vaccinations for education workforce
Please note that these flu vaccination vouchers are no longer available.
We are providing one-off funding to cover flu vaccination vouchers until 30 June 2020 for the schooling and early learning centre education workforces.
The education workforce includes: any person employed or contracted as teaching, childcare staff, including specialist education professionals and others who provide support, for example to children with additional learning needs.
How to access flu vaccination vouchers
Contact a Life or Unichem Pharmacy(external link) as soon as possible to book an appointment.
Follow these steps by 30 June 2020:
- Go to the Vitality Bookings website to get started(external link)
- Follow the instructions to create a log-in to access the Voucher page – use your work or personal email to register.
- When prompted enter the following access code: edworkforce2020
- Read the information provided on the webpage and enter the details requested in the online form.
- You will receive an email with the voucher which can be redeemed at a participating Life or Unichem Pharmacy(external link).
- At the pharmacy present your voucher (print or show on device) and a photo ID.
- You will also be required to fill in a consent form on arrival.
- No payment will be required – the Ministry of Education will be invoiced directly.
If you have any questions about the voucher process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flu vaccination reimbursements
Schools and early learning services normally providing a flu vaccination programme for their workforce can continue to do this and will be able to seek reimbursement until 30 June 2020.
- Schools: use this form if you are in the schools education workforce. [DOCX, 208 KB]
- Early learning: use this form if you are in the early learning education workforce. [DOCX, 55 KB]
Both forms contain details on how to return them to us.
For more information on the flu vaccination programme, check the FAQ for ECE services, schools and their staff:
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback