Health conditions in education settings: supporting children and young people
These guidelines help schools support children and young people with health conditions. They provide tips about drafting health care plans, handling medications and where to go for more information on specific conditions.
Health conditions in education settings can be downloaded below in PDF and Word format. The forms from the document are also available as separate PDF downloads.
- Health conditions in education [PDF, 2.8 MB]
- Example health care plan P41 [PDF, 2.8 MB]
- Contacting emergency services P44 [PDF, 2.8 MB]
- Agreement to administer medication P44 [PDF, 2.8 MB]
- Information sharing plan P46 [PDF, 42 KB]
- Self administration agreement P46 [PDF, 42 KB]
- Staff training plan P47 [PDF, 43 KB]
- Hospital Play Specialists [DOC, 39 KB]
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback