Health and wellbeing for learners
These resources are for schools and for early childhood education (ECE) services and nga kōhanga reo.
Tools and Resources
- Physical Activity for Healthy, Confident Kids [PDF, 3.1 MB]
- Promoting student health and wellbeing: drug education in schools guide
- Preventing and dealing with bullying
- Why promote healthy lifestyles?*
- Preventing flu spreading*
- School High Health Need Fund
- Headlice and nits* on the Ministry of Health website
- Infection control issues surrounding HIV/AIDS and other blood borne diseases on the Ministry of Health website
- Health conditions in education settings: supporting children and young people
* resources that ECE services and nga kōhanga reo may find useful.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback