Health and wellbeing for children and young people
These resources help with wellbeing and health issues including bullying, immunisations, physical activity and healthy lifestyles.
- Physical Activity for Healthy, Confident Kids [PDF, 3.1 MB]
- Promoting student health and wellbeing: drug education in schools guide
- Preventing and dealing with bullying
- Why promote healthy lifestyles?
- Preventing flu spreading
- School High Health Need Fund
- Headlice and nits* on the Ministry of Health website
- Infection control issues surrounding HIV/AIDS and other blood borne diseases on the Ministry of Health website
- Health conditions in education settings: supporting children and young people
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback