Our service promise
Every child has the potential to learn and succeed. The adults around them must work well together for this to happen. Our Promise sets out our commitment to make things work well and to provide excellent service.
Every day, every child will learn and succeed because of the work we do. We will:
- value, respect and treat you fairly
- listen and understand you
- together, find what works
- make it easy for you to work with us
- do what we say we will do in a timely manner.
Ia rā, ka ako, ka angitū te tamaiti i ā tātou mahi. Hei tā mātou:
- he mahi tōtika, he manaaki i a koe
- he whakarongo, kia mārama hoki mātou ki a koe
- he mahi tahi kia kitea ai ngā mahi whai hua
- he whakamāmā kia ngāwari ai tō mahi i tō mātou taha
- he mahi i tā mātou e kī ai i te wā tika.
It is important for us to know how we’re doing. Please let us know what’s going well and what we can improve.
If we don’t live up to Our Promise, refer to the Making a complaint page.
The Client Satisfaction Survey (CSS)
The Ministry of Education carries out an annual satisfaction survey of parents and educators about our special education (SE) core services. These are:
- early intervention
- Ongoing Resourcing Scheme (ORS).
This survey helps us identify what we can do better and how we are performing against our service promise and targets.
You will find the reports from 2011, 2012 and 2013 as related downloads below.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback