Responsibilities of an ICT contractor
Approved ICT contractors have the following responsibilities to the Ministry:
1. Meet Ministry standards
2. Report annually to the Ministry
Report to us each year. List the projects currently in progress, projects completed and confirm all warranties are in place for them.
3. Inform the Ministry if you discover issues
Tell us immediately if you:
- discover previous ICT work in a school that has not been done to the Ministry’s standards
- are asked to do work that does not meet the Ministry’s standards.
4. Supply warranties to Ministry standard
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback