Connected Learning Advisory
The Connected Learning Advisory – Te Ara Whītiki provides free, consistent, unbiased advice on integrating digital technologies with learning for all state and state-integrated schools and kura in New Zealand. This service will help schools make the most of the connections that digital technologies provide so they can get the best results for their students and school community.
Schools can contact the advisory with questions about:
- what digital technologies and resources are available for schools, and how to best access them
- how to create a plan for the effective introduction of ultra-fast broadband and WiFi in your classrooms, or to assess your current plan
- how to engage parents and your local community using technology like social media and websites
- sourcing laptops, tablets, and other ICT equipment for your classrooms
- demystifying BYOD, software management, data storage, network standards, video conferencing, ICT infrastructure, and modern learning practices using technology.
Contact the Connected Learning Advisory:
- Call the advisory on 0800 700 400.
- Complete the online form in the advisory helpdesk.
- Visit Enabling e-Learning in Te Kete Ipurangi to find out more about the advisory service.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback