Staffing transfer agreements

Staffing transfer agreements enable boards of trustees to use the services of specialist staff from other schools. Boards of trustees can transfer staffing entitlements of full-time teacher equivalents (FTTEs), salary units, senior management allowances and middle management allowances.

Applying for a staffing transfer agreement

The recipient school is responsible for setting up the transfer. Apply to the Resourcing Division the year before. Make sure the Resourcing Division gets a copy of the transfer of staffing agreement, signed by both schools. Without a copy, we cannot action transfers.

Download the agreement for the transfer of staffing entitlements [DOCX, 59 KB]

Send the application either to the address on the form, or to

Updating a staffing transfer agreement

You may have only one staffing transfer agreement per specialist service at once. A new staffing transfer agreement supersedes it and is not additional to the previous arrangement.

Where an end date is not specified in the agreement, we assume the transfer of staffing remains in place until you tell us otherwise.

If you change an agreement, you must complete a new staffing transfer agreement.

Ending a staffing transfer agreement

Where a board of trustees decides to end a staffing transfer agreement, you must send us the written consent of both boards of trustees.

Specialist teacher outreach service staffing transfers

The specialist teacher outreach service is provided to some Ongoing Resourcing Scheme (ORS) funded students. To set this up, Boards of Trustees need to transfer ORS staffing and ORS management staffing to a Specialist Teacher Outreach Service provider school. When the ORS students receiving Outreach Service change, the Outreach Service Staffing Transfer form [DOCX, 77 KB] must be completed and signed.

Send the application either to the address on the form, or to

Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback