Health conditions in education settings: Supporting children and young people
These guidelines will help schools and ECE services support children and young people with health conditions. They are a practical tool that provides tips about drafting health care plans, handling medications and where to go for more information on specific conditions.
Health conditions in education settings can be downloaded below in PDF and Word format. The forms from the document are also available as separate PDF downloads.
- Health conditions in education settings: supporting children and young people [PDF, 2.8 MB]
- Example health care plan P41 [PDF, 2.8 MB]
- Contacting emergency services [PDF, 2.8 MB] P44
- Agreement to administer medication [PDF, 2.8 MB] P44
- Information sharing plan [PDF, 42 KB] P46
- Self administration agreement [PDF, 42 KB] P46
- Staff training plan [PDF, 43 KB] P47
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback