Preparing your 10YPP
The 10YPP is prepared in 6 steps.
Pages in this section:
- Step 1: Engage a 10YPP Consultant (Property Planner)
- Step 2: Develop a Condition Assessment of your buildings and services
- Step 3: Consider inputs at the 10YPP initiation meeting
- Step 4: 10YPP Consultant prepares your 10YPP
- Step 5: Get approval for your 10YPP
- Step 6: Update and renew your 10YPP
This diagram shows what you must do as a board of trustees to help prepare your 10YPP. It also shows what our role is and the role of your 10YPP Consultant (Property Planner).
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback