Integrated schools property management
State-integrated schools are former private schools that have become integrated into the state system. The Ministry provides funding to integrated schools to build new property and maintain existing integrated property. We also give boards of integrated schools funding to furnish and equip buildings and to pay for vandalism damage.
- Integrating school property into the state system
- Integrated schools property planning
- Maintenance funding for integrated schools
- Paying for capital work at integrated schools
- Furniture and equipment for integrated schools
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback