Teacher-led Innovation Fund (TLIF)
TLIF supports teams of qualified teachers from Early Childhood Education Services me ngā Kōhanga Reo (early learning services), schools and kura, to collaboratively develop innovative practices that improve learning outcomes.
All qualified early childhood education services me ngā kōhanga reo (early learning services) teachers can now apply directly to TLIF with their inquiry project. Applications close on 13 April 2017. This separate funding round allows more time for quality proposals to be produced.
- Find out how to appy to TLIF if you are a teacher in an early childhood education services me ngā kōhanga reo
The eligibility and application process for schools and kura remains the same with proposals due by 16 March 2017
- Phone 0800 IES INFO (0800 437 4636)
- or email email@example.com
- More about Communities of Learning | Kāhui Ako
- Read more information to help with your proposal
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback