Partnership Schools | Kura Hourua information releases
Partnership Schools are a type of school in our education system, that bring together education, the business sector and community groups to provide new opportunities for students to achieve education success.
There is a high level of interest in decisions about Partnership Schools as shown by the number of official information requests received by the Minister and the Ministry of Education.
The Ministry is committed to proactively releasing information about Partnership Schools when appropriate to do so throughout the process. This encompasses key documents from the ongoing policy development, the Partnership Schools | Kura Hourua Working Group, the Indication of Interest phase the application and decision-making phase led by the Authorisation Board and the final decisions made by the Minister of Education.
Additional information releases
The Ministry will continue to release information as work on the establishment and implementation of Partnership Schools continues.
- Partnership Schools Policy Development
- Partnership Schools Working Group Phase
- Partnership Schools Advice to the Minister: Operations and Reporting
- Application Round 1 - Partnership Schools
- Application Round 2 - Partnership Schools
- Application Round 3 - Partnership Schools
- Application Round 4 - Partnership Schools
- Application Round 5 - Partnership Schools
- Approved Schools
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback