Joining or forming a Community of Learning | Kāhui Ako
For early childhood education services me ngā kōhanga reo (early learning services), schools, or kura, or post-secondary providers wanting to join or form a Community of Learning | Kāhui Ako.
Contact your local Director of Education to discuss what's involved. You can also ring 0800 IES INFO (0800 437 4636) or email IES.email@example.com with the list of schools, early learning services or tertiary provider names and numbers that wish to establish or join an existing Community of Learning | Kāhui Ako.
These guides provide advice for the various stages in establishing a Community of Learning | Kāhui Ako, from expressing interest in participating in a Community of Learning | Kāhui Ako to the appointment of the Community of Learning | Kāhui Ako roles.
- Guide for Schools and Kura [PDF, 777 KB]
- He Aratohu ma nga Kura [PDF, 1.1 MB]
- Tips and Starters: Working Together [PDF, 310 KB]
- Guide to Writing a Memorandum of Agreement [PDF, 185 KB]
- Role Selection and Appointment Information [PDF, 283 KB]
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback