Our new website
We’ve launched education.govt.nz! It’s the new website for the Ministry of Education and is replacing our 3 main websites:
If you have arrived on this page from a link which used to go to one of the above websites, then you may find the popular links list on this page is a useful starting point. You could also try Search or go to one of the 3 main sections of our website – Early Learning, Schools or Further Education.
Our most popular links
- Education.govt.nz home page
- Parents website
- School terms and holidays
- Careers at the Ministry and in education
- Early Learning Bulletin
- Schools Bulletin
- Media Centre
- School employment
- Investing in educational success
- School Bulletin for school leaders | He Pitopito Kōrero
Update your bookmarks
Now is also a good time to update any links or bookmarks you may have saved, so that they point to education.govt.nz.
Can’t find information?
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you find it.
If something isn’t working
More about education.govt.nz
Education.govt.nz is different.
We’ve listened to your feedback that our old websites were hard to use and the content hard to read. So we’ve:
- improved accessibility by meeting NZ Government web standards
- made our website viewable on any device
- reduced the content and rewritten it into plain English
- reorganised the structure and made it easier for you to find information and to complete your tasks.
Information is organised around the 3 education stages
We’ve organised information around the 3 education stages: early learning, school, and further education. In each of these sections there are specialised information, links to useful information on other websites, news and featured articles.
We also have a large section containing a lot of our policies, publications, consultations, reviews and strategy documents.
Our vision is for this this website to become the gateway to all government information about education.
We’re keen to get your feedback on how education.govt.nz is working for you.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback