Services for Tertiary Education Organisations (STEO)
The Services for Tertiary Education Organisations (STEO) website is an information channel for tertiary education providers.
The Services for Tertiary Education Organisations website provides information on:
- Unfunded International Providers (UIP) data collection
- submitting the Single Data Return (SDR)
- completing and submitting workforce questionnaires
- completing and submitting RS20 returns
- accessing National Student Index (NSI)
- other tertiary education related information
- Student Management System (SMS) certification.
On 3 August 2015 a change to the Private Training Establishment Registration Amendment Rules 2015 was tabled by NZQA and approved. This change took place on 1 March 2016. For more information about the rule change go to the NZQA website.
The method of electronic submission, referred to in the NZQA rule change, is set out by the Ministry of Education on the STEO website.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback