A change support person can provide organisational support to a Community of Learning| Kāhui Ako. This could include facilitating meetings and developing good organisational processes to support the formation and early stages of a Community of Learning.
The change support role can offer practical support in:
- organising and facilitating meetings
- following through on meeting action points
- communicating across a Community of Learning
- forming a stewardship group
- connecting early childhood education providers.
Funding for this role is available to enable specific tasks related to a Community of Learning to be completed, particularly in the early stages.
Contact your local advisor about your need for change support. You may nominate someone who you think might be suitable for the change support role in your Community of Learning.
Last reviewed: Has this been useful? Give us your feedback